A recent Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection has rated our Moorfields Private Eye Centre in New Cavendish Street as overall ‘Good’.
Moorfields Private acquired the New Cavendish Street facility in 2021, and the CQC has now rated services as ‘Good’ in all five of the domains; safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulates all health and social care services in England. The commission ensures the quality and safety of care in hospitals, dentists, ambulances, and care homes, and the care given in people’s own homes.
Some of the highlights from the CQC’s report include:
- Patients are treated with dignity and respect; staff are kind and caring and the service is tailored to meet the needs of individual patients.
- The service has clear systems and processes to keep people safe.
- The service has reliable systems for the appropriate and safe handling of medicines.
- Staff members have the skills, knowledge and experience to carry out their roles.
- The leadership, governance and culture at the service was used to drive and improve the personalised patient focused care the service provides.
- Inspectors saw evidence of systems and processes for learning, continuous improvement and innovation.
You can read the report here.